Great start to 2015!

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

5,976Posts

0Kudos

477Solutions

What a wonderful start we've had to the year 2015. In January we reached a milestone 70,000 registered users on the Community forum. It is wonderful to see that the community has become an invaluable resource for so many of our customers. This is a great testament of the impact of the contributions made by so many of our users. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank our top contributors for the month of January 2015. Our Top 10 were - @Dee-Workman, @AlanT, @jenniek, @TonyLane, @gavin12345 , @Julie_A_C and @BooksInTheCloud.

As promised we have a lot in store for you this year. We've started off big with the launch of MYOB Advanced - for cloud based ERP solutions for bigger businesses.  Please head to our website to read about this.

After packing in all those new functions into MYOB Essentials Accounting last year, the team are back with a new deployment. With this new release you can now add new lines and rearrange the lines in your invoice. Read more about this in Merrin's Essentials Blog - Adding and rearranging the contents of your Invoices.

We will also be very shortly releasing the latest update of AccountRight Live - v2015.1. Apart from some exciting new functions, our developers have also resolved some previously known issues in this version. Stay tuned on the AccountRight Blog for more information on this update.

By the way, if you are new to AccountRight Live or would like to know how to make the most of the software, we have an online training course just for you. The course takes you through everything from installing your software, getting online to setting up accounts, entering balances and getting ready for reconciliations.To access the course
just visit the site relevant to your region - Australia / New Zealand.

Something else that I'm really excited about is that we've just flicked the switch on 'I’m an Accountant’ – a new space on the MYOB Community Forum for accountants. It’s a place to ask questions (and search for answers) about MYOB practice software. Going forward, there’ll be more and more topics added to this space. Think of it
as another resource to get answers fast. 

Last and by no means the least we are kick starting the MYOB 2015 Roadshow today in Melbourne. So far we've already had over 9200 registrations! This is the biggest event series of its kind in Australasia and is the biggest roll up MYOB has ever had. I will be attending the Roadshow in Melbourne and would love to meet any Community members who may be attending.

As always please do let me know if you need any help with getting the most out of the community or have any suggestions on how we can further improve the forum.

Love your work!

Suja Pillai
Social Support Manager
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd