Introducing Badges on the MYOB Community!

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

5,976Posts

0Kudos

477Solutions

Hi all,

We are super excited to announce the introduction of badges on the MYOB Community.

Badges are a fun new way to reward you for being an awesome member of the MYOB community.  And if you’re an MYOB expert, badges make it really easy for others to spot you. 

Here’s four of 60+ badges that are up for grabs:

Basic badges for launch a.png

You can also earn special badges for being the Top Contributor and Problem Solver for each month.

Special Badges.png

We even have some exclusive badges for our VIP members:

Super and Ultimate.png

Where can I see all my badges?

Simply go to your Profile page to see your top five badges and if you have more, click the ‘+ more’ link to view the All Badges page.

What do the badges mean?

When in the All Badges page, you can click a badge to see what you’ve been rewarded for.

Can I see badges earned by others?

Of course, you can! Simply hover over their user name to see their most valuable badges.

User Preview 2.gif

Or go to their All Badges page to see them all. For example check out Ron's (@ronatbas) impressive trophy case!

How will I find out when I earn a new badge?

We‘ll keep you in the know! You’ll get an email with all the details and we’ll also see this in your Notifications.

What does ‘Earned by 21’ mean?

It means that there are 21 people who've earned this badge. The lower the number the more exclusive it is!

Can I suggest some ideas for badges?

Yes please! Simply post it as a comment in here or send me a private message with your suggestions. 

Regards,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd

6 Comments