Forum Hub

MYOB Announcements

The latest news and happenings on the MYOB Community Forum.

It was wonderful meeting some of our partners at the Melbourne Partner Connect conference...

Read more...

• Weekly Updates

santa.jpg

We are rapidly approaching the end of a very big year. And there's a lot to celebrate!

Read more...

• Weekly Updates

Can you believe it’s nearly December already? It won’t be long before the new year arrives, but MYOB is prepared...

Read more...

• Weekly Updates

This week we formally launched our free MYOB OnTheGo app for Apple and Android mobile devices. We’re excited that the app now integrates with MYOB Essentials...

Read more...

• Weekly Updates

Thanks.jpg

For this 100th weekly update, I wanted to start with a huge thank you to all those Community members that so regularly assist others by sharing their knowledge and expertise.

Read more...

• Weekly Updates

Kounta.png 

MYOB is really excited to release our new online point-of-sale (POS) solution. MYOB Kounta makes it more efficient for small and medium businesses to run their stores and manage their business...

Read more...

• Weekly Updates

I hope you have read the latest instalment in our Getting to Know series of interviews with top contributors to the Community Forum...

Read more...

• Weekly Updates

In our new advertising campaign, we’re focused on telling the stories of some of our inspiring clients who clearly love their work. People like Narelle Hall...

Read more...

• Weekly Updates

Spruik.png

We were excited this week to launch a new way for Australian businesses to promote themselves as part of our new “Love your work” brand campaign...

Read more...

• Weekly Updates

Japan.JPG

While I was taking a break in Japan, there has been plenty of news and activity at MYOB, including the announcement of 100,000 online subscribers...

Read more...

• Weekly Updates