Partner Zone

55 minute wait with no queuing, payment requests when up to date and details current

LeavingASAP
2 Posts
User

2Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

55 minute wait with no queuing, payment requests when up to date and details current

Absolutely dismal service and loss of one of my entities at upgrade is simply not good enough, request to update payment details when they are current! If we cannot contact MYOB it is clear they are not customer-focused and suggest that they take some lessons from our government services such as ATO who call back. MYOB is simply going to lose us! 

10 REPLIES 10
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
43,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

43,327Posts

5,857Kudos

6,474Solutions

Re: 55 minute wait with no queuing, payment requests when up to date and details current

Hi @LeavingASAP 

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience with our phone-based teams. Should you have an enquiry you are welcome to post it here on this Forum, I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist with that.

Looking at the MYOB Essentials business that are you listed being associated with your account, one MYOB Essentials appears to be migrated to the Newer MYOB Essentials platform. This should be able to be accessed using the app.myob.com link and entering your my.MYOB account information. If you are unable to access that file or another MYOB Essentials we would need some additional information into what is occurring so we can investigate that situation.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

cj
Partner
28 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

28Posts

19Kudos

1Solutions

Re: 55 minute wait with no queuing, payment requests when up to date and details current

I agree!

I've been hanging on the phone for 90 minutes with no end in sight.

Had time to post a complaint on this forum and received a dismal email from Steven advising me to contact this forum for advice!

Steven, I don't envy you your job, but don't patronise me.

The truth is that MYOB has outsourced its customer service responsibilities to a member forum.

MYOB doesn't deserve loyal customers.

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
43,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

43,327Posts

5,857Kudos

6,474Solutions

Hi @cj 

I have offered assistance on your migration enquiry including where to find additional information and how to lodge the request on your other post. If you do have further queries relating to that I'm happy to further assist you on that thread.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

cj
Partner
28 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

28Posts

19Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Steven,

Yes, you did provide that migration link.

My apologies, you didn't deserve my anger.

I've always found MYOB staff to be helpful and courteous, even when customers get frustrated by the long wait times.

MYOB really should address this, for the sake of their staff as well as their customers.

Thanks for your all help.

CJ

LeavingASAP
2 Posts
User

2Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven I am a trustee for this entity so why did this happen. I report to the beneficiaries and would like it back under my login. A user forum is not the place to deal with customers. Constant your account is overdue notices only make us nervous and I have to question if you are being attacked by Cyber criminals. I am loosing confidence in MYOB's ability to deliver a seemless service.  We are dealing in trust monies and am I not happy with that all over a forum! I can and did follow the link but frankly I cannot sign off assurance compliance to my client if that account is not under my user list. 

Your customer service is chronic and you should let your executive know as we have no access to them. Do they exist or are you a director?

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
43,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

43,327Posts

5,857Kudos

6,474Solutions

Hi @LeavingASAP 

Where possible, we do try to assist users through this channel. For the majority of cases, sensitive business information such as screenshots and exact information is not required. If that is required we will take this situation privately to obtain this information. So we are happy to offer assistance relating to your product via this channel if required. Alternatively, you might try our Live Chat offering or other support services - do check out our Contact Us page for a full list of support options. If you would like to offer further discuss the service or offer further feedback this can be done through our Feedback and Complaints channel through our Contact Us page.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

BoredonHold
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I hear you, 2 hrs and 06 minutes trying to beat the record from 2 weeks ago of 2 hrs and 13 minutes ON HOLD!

I think I would prefer a chat version as the on hold music and information is BORING and irrelevent.

MonAdmin
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I had the same issue only 3 days ago - I was on hold for 1hr and 53 mins to then be told that my issue was impossible to fix and I was told "in my 6 years in the company", even though it had been done 3 months ago. Called again yestersday and got another guy who was able to fix my issue imediately. Wish I had a direct number to that guy - he was awesome.

cj
Partner
28 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

28Posts

19Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Steven,

I too am having an issue that is under investigation, but to be honest I have no faith that it will be resolved.

Can you please tell us exactly how/where to find the 'Feedback and Complaints' channel in the Contact Us page? I followed your link but couldn't find anything.

Many thanks.

Cj

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post