ALLOCATING AUTOMATIC RULE TRANSACTIONS IN MYOB ESSENTIALS

WOMSTOR
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

ALLOCATING AUTOMATIC RULE TRANSACTIONS IN MYOB ESSENTIALS

Please advise how I can lodge a formal complaint with someone who is actually in a position of authority there? I have tried to get help with allocating automatic rule transactions which remain unallocated despite every attempt to allocate them via the usual methods. The "service" I have recently received has been time consuming and ineffectual. I've had multiple different answers from multiple people and still the problem is unresolved! I was told in order to locate the problem, I had to download another program to allow an unknown MYOB employee direct access to my computer! I am surprised that a company as large as MYOB does not have a more professional service team that can actually solve problems faced by MYOB clients and am also surprised there is not a much easier way to contact MYOB for anything. I am fed up with phoning the "helpline" and being passed from one department to another with no solution given at the end of the call! It makes me wonder why I am still paying for a product with problems that appear to be unfixable! Who do I turn to for help?

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
43,275 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

43,275Posts

5,816Kudos

6,465Solutions

Re: ALLOCATING AUTOMATIC RULE TRANSACTIONS IN MYOB ESSENTIALS

Hi @WOMSTOR 

Sorry to hear that you do feel that way. If you do wish to provide feedback and/or lodge a complaint this can be done through our Feedback and Complaints option on the Contact us page.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post