Aldina
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Reconciliation with MYOB Essentials since Upgrade

Hi guys,

Just need some high level assistance.  Since the infamous upgrade my bank reconciliations don't reconcile.

Really frustrated at the moment I actually have print outs of previous bank recons.  My reconciliations balanced to the bank statements.  I have just gone back to check that all is correct before this file is ready for the Accountant to finalise and my accounts are so way off it is unbelievable.  

My Bank account doesn't reconcile at all.  I have now reversed the reconciliations and I have gone back to September 2020 and what I can see is that any payments for Wages is not pushing across to the Reconcile Section.

If anyone has any thoughts that would be great.  Again I want to cinform that my Banks reconciled before this upgrade.   

2 REPLIES 2
Aldina
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: payroll not feeding for allocation

This reply doesn't work for us. Our employees are setup as Cheque and they all reconciled before the upgrade now our Bank Recs are out by all the Payments matched to payruns.

So what is the fix in this situation?

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
5,411 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,411Posts

508Kudos

800Solutions

Re: Bank Reconciliation with MYOB Essentials since Upgrade

Hi @Aldina 

Based on our records, we have found there are two bank accounts for reconciliation in your file, can you please confirm which one is throwing you out of balance and what is the total out-of-balance amount. If possible, please attach a screenshot of the Banking>>Reconcile Accounts window and we will then investigate further on what's causing the issue. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post