Partner Zone

Cancelling bank feed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
GDPID
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Cancelling bank feed

Hi 

I've cancelled a hacked credit card from Bank Feeds but it won't delete. I don't know how to unlink it from Credit card account. 

My new Credit Card and new Bank Feed are approved but cannot link to "credit card" because that account is occupied with the existing card.

So i think i need to unlink it somehow but can't see how.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator
8,639 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

8,639Posts

719Kudos

1,317Solutions

Re: Cancelling bank feed

Hi @GDPID 

Each Essentials bank account can only be linked to one bank feed at a time. There is an option to change the linked account for a bank feed under Manage bank feeds, which would move all transactions from that bank feed to the new linked account. However, if the existing linked account has been reconciled since the bank feed was set up, you'd need to undo reconciliation for that period first. This Help article explains this process in details: Managing your bank feeds

I'd suggest considering renaming the existing credit card account, e.g. Old xxx, then create a new credit card account and link it to the new bank feeds, use the new credit card account for Essentials transactions in the future. 

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post