1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Changing subscription from business pro to business lite

Hi,

Since our accountant would like us to use another payroll system, i would like to downgrade to business lite version from business pro.  Will I lose any data stored in there?  or it would be just simply losing some additional functions offered in businessd pro that i am no longer be able to access?  can i also upgrade to business pro at any time if we needed?

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
8,493 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,493Posts

580Kudos

941Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Changing subscription from business pro to business lite

Hi @wellbeingretail

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! When downgrading from Business Pro to Business lite, the features that are available in Business pro and not in Business lite will no longer be visible. It is recommended to export any information you need e.g. payroll information, reports etc before making the downgrade. If you think of upgrading back to Business pro the previous information/history will be available. 

If you'd like to make changes to your plan you can do this within myAccount under manage my product

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post