Tony001
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Essentials Log in issues on Mac El Capitan 10.11.6

Since the new MYOB Essentials has come in, I'm unable to login on my Mac tying both Chrome and Safari. I enter my email address and then password, 2FA number, but it then goes to a page saying system error. It suggests to refresh the browser and try again. Done, with the same result. Have also tried using the app.myob.com address with the same result, very frustrating!! I can't log in, despite having had no problems since I started using Essentials in 2018. Is anybody else experiencing similar problems and if so, have thet had better luck than me in getting round this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
43,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

43,327Posts

5,857Kudos

6,474Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Essentials Log in issues on Mac El Capitan 10.11.6

Hi @Tony001 

Due to the age of that Operating System, it does no longer have the necessary digital certificates to access MYOB Essentials business companies.

If you are needing to use that device to open your MYOB Essentials the operating system would need to be upgraded to OS 10.12 or higher. 

Please note: If you do use AccountEdge, which is the desktop MAC software, we don't recommend upgrading to OS 10.15 or later as this would prevent that application from being used.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Tony001
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Essentials Log in issues on Mac El Capitan 10.11.6

Thanks for feedback. Have decided to upgrade laptop to one with current day specs, so should be ok once that's up & running.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post