33 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

33Posts

55Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Essentials Upgrade

When I first started using Essentials it was simple to use platform for small businesses and sole traders like me. The upgrade that we were forced onto is now more geared to Medium sized businesses that would have used account right. The upgrade is clunky and simple tasks now move time consuming. Other aspects of the software just don't work. Last thing I want after work is to spend more time trying to work through a more time consuming upgrade. It seems that you have gotten smaller businesses that don't want or need the extra clutter. I don't have time to spend 45 minutes or more on hold and then to be transferred to other operators or to be disconnected. The other thing is that my invoice app has stopped working since the upgrade and isn't allowing me to log in. Why not just keep it simple.

4 REPLIES 4
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
7,891 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,891Posts

1,002Kudos

1,240Solutions

Re: MYOB Essentials Upgrade

Hi @pippypip 

Sorry to hear you are not loving the new MYOB Essentials platform. This newer MYOB Essentials platform does allow for some new features and functions, previously unavailable in the original platform. These do include things like BAS lodgement, extended report functionality, job tracking and more. Check out Learn about the changes after upgrading MYOB Essentials for a full list of benefits of that new MYOB Essentials platform.

If you are being prompted to install the new app when trying to log in to MYOB Invoices, you will need to download the new version of the app. If you are receiving a different error please do provide a screenshot of the error so that I can assist.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

pippypip
Experienced Cover User
33 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

33Posts

55Kudos

0Solutions

My invoice app gives me an error that my user name and password is incorrect. However, I'm using the same details as I do to log into essentials.

RileyP
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hey mate try Admin with no password on that screen 

pippypip
Experienced Cover User
33 Posts