User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB essentials Dashboard

HI All, 

After some help please. 

Setuop: MYOB essentials, running accural system

My query releates to the Dashboard. What/How/ where odes the "How is our buisness tracking" section source/display its data? Under theis section it shows income, exenses and Net rpofit. However these figures are different if I run a profit loss report via the report function. I cant work it out but have ruled out a cash vs accural issue. I am thining tis a GST thing ie: the dashboard is simply total sales inc and ex GST, expenses is total expenses and the profit report is ex GST on all figures.

Has anyone else noticed or had this? And if so can you change how the dashboard showes its figures?

TIA

How your business is tracking

2 REPLIES 2
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator
8,548 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

8,548Posts

712Kudos

1,307Solutions

Re: MYOB essentials Dashboard

Hi @Danciv 

I just tried on my new Essentials file, the figures shown in the 'How your business is tracking' graph does match my P&L report (Accrual). 

The graph figures are for the entire selected financial year, so when you run the P&L report please also set the date range to be the entire year as well. The 'Income' figure matches the 'Total Income' figure on the P&L report, and the 'Expense' figure is the sum of 'Total cost of sales' and 'Total expenses' from the P&L report, 'Net profit' is the same as 'Net Profit' on the P&L report as well. 

I hope this helps. Please feel free to let us know how you go.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Danciv
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB essentials Dashboard

Hi Clover, Thanks for that. I will check my report settings and let you know how I go.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post