Payroll not showing as processed but I've matched it in my bank transactions

gailcecil
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll not showing as processed but I've matched it in my bank transactions

I'm using MYOB Essentials & processed my payroll as per usual.  I went in a day or two later & matched the payroll to the payment in my Bank Transactions.  I emailed the payslips to the employees.  When I've gone to run the payroll this week, that payroll is not showing as processed, however my payments are still matched to the payroll reference numbers and I can still download the payslip.  What's happened to my payroll?  What do I do to fix it before I run this weeks pay?  

3 REPLIES 3
Sam_R
MYOB Moderator
1,679 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,679Posts

128Kudos

276Solutions

Re: Payroll not showing as processed but I've matched it in my bank transactions

Hi @gailcecil

Thank you for your post.

So that I can assist you further with this - when you say "not showing as processed" could you please let me know where exactly in the software you are seeing this? (if possible, include a screenshot of this)

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

gailcecil
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payroll not showing as processed but I've matched it in my bank transactions

Hi Sam,

I went to process payroll for the week ending 10.02.2022 but the payroll dates are for the previous week, which I’ve already run:

payrun.png

I then went to check the STP reporting tab and it’s not there either:

pay run 2.png

However, when I go to the bank transactions and look at the wages payments that I’ve made, I can match them to the payroll that I ran last week for the period ending 03.02.2021

Screenshot 2022-02-11 090623.png

I can open these payrolls in the bank transaction tab & see the PDF of the payslip from the pay that I processed last week (ending 03.02.2022) and unmatch and match that payroll.  I’m worried that though it doesn’t appear to have been processed within the STP system, because it’s showing the payslips that the YTD figures will be incorrect at year’s end.  I have unmatched these transactions in the file and then when I go to reconcile the bank account that payrun is showing as outstanding:

Screenshot 2022-02-11 091054.png

What do I do to fix this?  I need to run this week’s payroll ASAP.  I can't reverse it as it's not showing as processed in the file.

Thanks,

Gail.

Sam_R
MYOB Moderator
1,679 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,679Posts

128Kudos

276Solutions

Hi @gailcecil,

Thank you for providing these screenshots. 

It is unusual this is not appearing in your historical pay runs but is reflected elsewhere, could you please clear your browser cache first and re-open your browser just to ensure no environmental factors are causing this? 

In addition, could you also navigate to the Payroll dropdown > Single touch payroll reporting > and take a screenshot of the 'Reports' window here? (hide/remove and sensitive information) 

Also, note that you can process this week's pay run whilst we're looking into this - it will be unaffected by this. 

Let me know how you go. 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post