NRWNeil
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP Adjustment

Hello,

I've made an error with my pay run that I'm now a week ahead than what i should be as i didnt realise when finalising an employye with all their entitled payments that when you do the next pay run it automatically moves to the next week. I.e I finalised my employee with the dates 12/06/21- 19/06/2021. Then when i went to do the normal pays for the rest of the employees on that friday the 19/06 the pay run automatically changed to 20/06/2021-26/06/2021 so i realise i have to delete every pay through the employees pay history etc but what happens to the STP through the ATO. When i complete a Pay run it requires me to send the info to the ATO.

Also just realised this should have been in MYOB Essential payroll not accounting

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
1,112 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,112Posts

79Kudos

139Solutions

Re: STP Adjustment

Hi @NRWNeil 

Thanks for your post.

If you need to change something in a recorded pay, such as the date, you'll need to delete the pay, then re-enter it. Read more on how to do this here: Changing or deleting a pay. If you have already finalised your STP information, you will have to undo the finalisation first.

With Single Touch Payroll, your employees' year-to-date (YTD) amounts are reported to the ATO. This means if you delete a pay, when you re-enter and complete the pay run (dated before 1 July) and submit your payroll information to the ATO, the current (updated) YTD amounts will be reported to the ATO. Then you can finalise your employees.

Make sure when fixing this, that a payrun with a paydate after 1 July won't be reported in the previous payroll year. 

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post