2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Unalbe to access my billing account to change my mastercard details

Ever since the upgrade I have lost the ability to amend my payment/billing details.  I contact help desk on the 20/9/2021 after a long wait on hold and they thought they had fixed the problem - even sent me an email asking me  to log out and back in to have access and let them know if this worked. 

Completed this and I am still unable to get access - sent email back to say this and have not heard anything back.  Resent email yesterday and are still waiting for return email to have this fixed as I am unable to amend my credit card details - as previous card was cancelled and re-issued.  Now on hold for another hour for on hold.  

Can someone my myob please contact me in regards to this.  Client ID 8608348.

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
43,275 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

43,275Posts

5,816Kudos

6,465Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Unalbe to access my billing account to change my mastercard details

Hi @dh22 

Due to the fact that this is a public forum we are very limited to the account and billing information we can supply. Should you have an account and billing question we do recommend contacting our phone-based team on 1300 793 130.

In saying that, I can see from your account that we do have two contact records for you. One I assume is an older Hotmail email address. I have merged the two thus we now have the bigpond one (the same one you are using as the Forum). This should remedy that contact situation and should allow for that information to be updated by the more current email address. Although, I would recommend giving it an hour or so to fully flow through to your product. 

Let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

dh22
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you so much Steven - you have given faith back in MYOB.  I have now been able to get my access back and have amended my details

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
43,275 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

43,275Posts

5,816Kudos

6,465Solutions

Hi @dh22 

Terrific, great to hear that is the case.

Just followed up on your account and we do have a new card added expiring in 2025. Based on the timestamp looks like it's all updated at our end as well - to give you that peace of mind.

If you do require future assistance don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post