3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Upgrade to new platform

It's excellent MYOB is upgrading the platform and giving us more features and functions. However, the process seems after the upgrade leaves a bit to be desired. We have not received an email saying the upgrade has been completed, yet the process started on the 17th of October, and today is the 20th of October.

We are fortunate that we don't currently use MYOB every day, but today I wanted to use it on my day off from job no.2 and catch up on the books. I log into my usual login and get a message "no results found" and nothing else. It appears, to access my account, I need to log into it from a different page. I have managed to find the correct login on the web for my laptop. However, my wife uses the app on her phone, and as I understand it, she needs a new app. No mention of this before. I found a link in the forum, but it only brings up a 404 error.

We needed an email saying "you have been upgraded and you need to login in here, and if you use a mobile app, you need to install this new app". Nothing... :-(

I wasted time reading through email and forums to get to this point when a simple email would have helped.

We still need the link the new to the new mobile app or the name so I can set it up on my wife's Samsung phone.

2 REPLIES 2
kevin65
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Upgrade essentials How long does it take?

We are having the same issue. I haven't logged in for a few dates, and now I get the "No results found" message above. I have no emails saying our account had been updated or any there were any issues with our account.

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
43,275 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

43,275Posts

5,816Kudos

6,465Solutions

Re: Upgrade to new platform

Hi @kevin65 

Once an MYOB Essentials business has been upgraded the user would need to the updated MYOB Invoices app. This particular app is available would commonly be available in your device's app store. If you are wanting a direct link one can be found on MYOB Invoices.

In saying that, it is worth calling out that the newer MYOB Essentials platform is designed with mobile interfaces in mind, and windows are scaled accordingly. This does mean that users can access their full MYOB Essentials business on a mobile device, not just the invoice and contacts component (as is with the MYOB Invoices app).

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post