User
User

4Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

recaptcha on invoice send???

Moderator comments:
Following changes to the MYOB Essentials platform users would be required to use reCAPTCHA in certain circumstances. See post here for more information.

This thread is now closed for comments. Should you have any further enquiries relating to the MYOB Essentials product range we do recommend starting a new thread on the MYOB Essentials Board.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

i am now getting recaptcha checks when trying to send an invoivce. when and why did this start?

i absolutely DO NOT want this!!!

i am unable to actually send an invoivce now.... just spinning wheel and no action

wtf?!?!

59 REPLIES 59
margaretcond
3 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: recaptcha on invoice send???

When didr eCAPTCHA start and why wasnt it a choice of users, I cant send invoices the wheel spins and nothing this is a pain and it must be fixed urgently!

@ms4 wrote:

i am now getting recaptcha checks when trying to send an invoivce. when and why did this start?

i absolutely DO NOT want this!!!

i am unable to actually send an invoivce now.... just spinning wheel and no action

wtf?!?!

4Gardens
Experienced User
58 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

58Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

just got off phone to help desk - they didnt know about the changes either

they raised an issue for it to be fixed ASAP and I said I did not want it at all

will keep you posted

Linj
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Recaptcha ? NOT HAPPY can't send invoices out today

Cant send invoices - I did not agree to Recaptcha, I dont see the need for it, i was not informed it will happen, and you have just rendered myob essentials useless for me as i can't send out my invoices via email to clients. Please advise as I dont see why i should waste even more of my time than I already have this morning on the phone !

GSDID
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Email Issues

Howdy,

They have now included the "reCAPTCHA" privacy clickbox when you are emailing an invoice.

The invoice does not send and remains on the "sending message".

Anybody else experiencing this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Bradp
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Recaptcha ? NOT HAPPY can't send invoices out today

Did you have any luck with this problem? I am expericing the same issue. 

CATHROB_1963
3 Posts
User

3Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Hi there

I am experiencing the same issue.,  Very frustrating and hopefully it will be removed soon.  Have you received an resolution from MYOC Customer Service?

CATHROB_1963
3 Posts
User

3Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Hopefully will be resloved soon.  I also cannot send invoices which is so frustratiing. 

neag82
1 Post
User

1Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

emailing invoice error since reCaptcha

Hi there, since the reCaptcha function has been introduced I seem to be unable to send invoices by email directly from Essentials. It keeps timing out & I have to print the invoice and email it from our email program. How can this be fixed? 

thank you 

BF1974
1 Post
User

1Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

I can send one, then I have to log out, log back in and send 1 more....then repeat. It is allowing me to send 1 per login.  Needs to be fixed immediately!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post