Experienced Cover User
janjac
Experienced Cover User

14Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Aw snap solution

Can MYOB distribute a CD or something like they used to so that we can use it when we need if the internet is down or this most frustrating .... Aw Snap... keeps happening, this is so frustrating and a complete waste of time.

It's been happening for days and yet I bet I will not see a reduced rate on my monthly invoice. 

I'm definitley feeling like changing my working program - and I have 2 of them so if one goes they both go.

17 REPLIES 17
Experienced Cover User RubyMoon
35 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
RubyMoon
Experienced Cover User

35Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Aw snap solution

Keeps happening to me too.  They will never give a discount as they never take responsibilty the bugs in their system.  Trust me, I have picked up quite a few.

I am also still waiting for an answer to this problem after having reported it on Friday and being told initially I was the only one and that it was only my computer.

I think will all deserve some compensation for this.

MYOB Product Team Haydes
2,000 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6163Posts

999Kudos

877Solutions

Hi @janjac 

It looks like you might also be facing this issue that some others have been reporting. Unfortunately we do not currently have a solution as we are unable to isolate where the issue exists as this cannot be replicated on some other computers and our own environments.

What I'd like to do is organise a time to give a call and look into a TeamViewer session with others if possible and try a few theories to see if I can work out why the behaviour is different between our connections/computers.

If you are able to organise for some time, send me a Private Message with your best contact details and contact time and I'll be sure to contact you on this.

You can send me a Private Message by clicking this link: <link removed>

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
MYOB Product Team Haydes
2,000 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6163Posts

999Kudos

877Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @janjac 

I have just got off the phone to a very helpful user who allowed me to log into their system and look into this and I can now replicate this on my system. I am now capturing these details and will be passing this to the team to investigate a fix for this.

Once I hear more on this, I'll post an update.

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
Contributing Cover User CafeThePreVue
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
CafeThePreVue
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Yes, happening to us too! We have 2 different desktops and have tried everything, both computers have been cleared out, restarted, modems rebooted etc... still happening, such a big time waster to get a few lines in on an invoice and then lose it! Hopefully we can get some assistance too please?

Contributing User LLRT
7 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand
LLRT
Contributing User

7Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

We have had this issue for weeks now as well, I wonder if they have gotten any further with a resolution since last week?

STMSTas
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
STMSTas
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Still no resolution this is becomming REALLY inconvenient as its occurring more and more frequently now and wiping out invoices that are taking me some time to create. This is NOT ok 

STMSTas
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
STMSTas
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

@Haydes wrote:

Hi @janjac 

I have just got off the phone to a very helpful user who allowed me to log into their system and look into this and I can now replicate this on my system. I am now capturing these details and will be passing this to the team to investigate a fix for this.

Once I hear more on this, I'll post an update.

Still no resolution this is becomming REALLY inconvenient as its occurring more and more frequently now and wiping out invoices that are taking me some time to create. This is NOT ok 

Experienced Cover User janjac
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User
janjac
Experienced Cover User

14Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

The possible solution did not work and it is still happening.....

Still driving me nuts - any update ?

Experienced Cover User janjac
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User
janjac
Experienced Cover User

14Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

I am taking back the accepted solution - it wasn't the solution at all.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post