Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Bank Feed Allocation Rules Missing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User davidfw
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
davidfw
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Feed Allocation Rules Missing

In the last week or so all of my Bank Feed Allocation rules have disappeared. The system still seems to be using them to allocate incoming bank tranbsactions but I can't see them or create new ones. 

If I use menu 'Banking > Manage Rules ' I just get a blank screen - see attachment 1.

I've also tried using the 'Create Rule' button from an unallocated transaction and also just see an empty screen - see attachment 2.

Any suggestions?

Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
4 REPLIES 4
Partner BBBPaul
10 Posts
Partner
Australia
BBBPaul
Partner

12Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank Feed Allocation Rules Missing

Hi Support 

I have the same issue with one of my clients, the rules have gone and I am unable to creat new rules.

This is urgent, year end is almost here and this needs to be addressed.

I have posted on another message, MYOB advised that this could not happen. Well it has and seems to be a problem arising with others.

Please advise ASAP.

Thanks

Paul

Partner BBBPaul
10 Posts
Partner
Australia
BBBPaul
Partner

12Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB

I have gone into old banking, still cannot see rules, but could create a new rule that allocated multiple transactions for me.

This really need to be fixed, the integrity of Essentials is important to all your clients and mine.

Thanks

Paul

Experienced Partner vbatax
13 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
vbatax
Experienced Partner

16Posts

4Kudos

2Solutions

You will need to get MYOB Support to fix the back end software.  But a work around for you in the mean time is to go to "Banking, Manage/Allocate Rules, then edit the web address to REMOVE the words managerules and replace with allocationRules

I am not sure if your numbers are different to mine but this is mine:

https://essentials.myob.com.au/LA/app.htm#businesses/258983/banking/allocationRules

You can edit rules here until MYOB fixes your issue, but you will need to contact them to do this.

Cheers

Contributing Cover User davidfw
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
davidfw
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

BBBPaul and vbatax,

Thanks for your suggestions. Changing the URL as Paul suggested did let me see and change the rules again although a few error messages (not authorised) were displayed along the way.

I have been using the Chrome browser to access MYOB essentials. This morning I tried MS Edge and the rules appeared correctly. I then returned to Chrome, cleared the browser cache, and tried again. Everything now seems to be working correctly.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post