Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Bank Feed Rules

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Gina_Tuff
2 Posts
User
Gina_Tuff

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Feed Rules

Hi,

Yesterday I set the rules of our recurring transactions. Was expecting that the bank feeds today will automatically be allocated but found not happening. Please enlighten me why this procedure didn't happen as expected.

Regards,

Gina

2 REPLIES 2
Former Staff Tallie_M
2,000 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Tallie_M
Former Staff

4461Posts

301Kudos

698Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Bank Feed Rules

Hi there @Gina_Tuff,

Welcome to the Community Forum. We do hope you find it an excellent resource.

The reason your bank feeds is not automatically allocating these transactions would be difficult to narrow down based on the information provided as it does depend entirely on how you've set it up.

For example, if you've entered in 'ABC Bank Transfer' in the 'If the bank transaction description contains' field when setting up the rule, and the bank feed transaction showed 'XYZ Bank Transfer', it will not be able to apply the rule. In this case, it may work better for you if you just entered in 'Bank Transfer' in the field. Additionally, if you've set up an amount in the 'and the amount is' field, and the bank feeds transaction showed different amounts, that too would not be allocated. As such, we do recommend that you check the set up of these rules and let us know if you're still unable to pinpoint the cause of the issue.

Additional information regarding setting up allocation rules can be found on our help page Managing allocation rules.

Please do let us know how you go, and feel free to post again anytime.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Gina_Tuff
2 Posts
User
Gina_Tuff

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank Feed Rules

Hi Tallie,

Thanks for your patience in guiding me re setting up of bank feeds allocation.

Enlightened by your guidance, I edited the rule. Hope they will work tomorrow.

Regards,

Gina

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post