Traciheff
4 Posts
User
Traciheff

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Feed Westpac

Hi, I have applied for my bank feed to come through via westpac however the application is show coming up under manage bank feed section to say that it has even waiting on process or anything? Thanks, Traci 

4 REPLIES 4
Traciheff
4 Posts
User
Traciheff

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Myob Bank Feed - Westpac

Hi, I have applied for my bank feed to come through via westpac however the application is show coming up under manage bank feed section to say that it has even waiting on process or anything? Thanks, Traci 

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,348 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11348Posts

1292Kudos

1593Solutions

Re: Bank Feed Westpac

Hi @Traciheff 

In terms of checking the status of your bank feeds, I recommend having a look at our help article Tracking the status of your bank feed application. This article steps through not only how to check the status of your bank feeds as well as what all of the different status mean.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Traciheff
4 Posts
User
Traciheff

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Neil, thanks for that but my application isn’t even showing up on the list even though I went through and did the correct steps and also went to my online banking.

Traci
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,348 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11348Posts

1292Kudos

1593Solutions

HI @Traciheff 

As that window should be updating with every change to the bank feed application, I recommend following the steps on the aforementioned help article if you have questions about your application and email them to bankfeeds@myob.com. This will go through to our team  who look after the bank feeds who can look into the back end and see what has gone on

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post