Cover User
Australia
hayleyweeks
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Feed linking to wrong accont

I have just started a a new bank feed. When the account was set up under manage bank feeds the cheque account came up automatically as the linked account. The bank feed applied for was for a savings account so when i go to change the linked account to the savings account i get an error saying 'bank transactions in your (cheque account) have been reconciled. Undo all bank reconciliations done after 31/7/2017, then try again'. Why is the account being linked automatically to the cheque account? How do i change the linked account to the savings account without undoing all bank reconciliations since July 2017? 

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,123 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Theresa_D
MYOB Moderator

1127Posts

138Kudos

147Solutions

Re: Bank Feed linking to wrong accont

Hi @hayleyweeks 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

In Manage your bank feeds there is a section regarding changing your bank feed linked account. The information there guides you in this situation. If you require further assistance after that I suggest speaking with our Bank feeds team at 1300 555 93. For reference I will include Bank feeds and Setting up bank feeds for Essentials. 

I hope this helps. If this answers your inquiry please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this post easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post