Bank Feed linking to wrong accont

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
hayleyweeks
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Feed linking to wrong accont

I have just started a a new bank feed. When the account was set up under manage bank feeds the cheque account came up automatically as the linked account. The bank feed applied for was for a savings account so when i go to change the linked account to the savings account i get an error saying 'bank transactions in your (cheque account) have been reconciled. Undo all bank reconciliations done after 31/7/2017, then try again'. Why is the account being linked automatically to the cheque account? How do i change the linked account to the savings account without undoing all bank reconciliations since July 2017? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

215Kudos

216Solutions

Re: Bank Feed linking to wrong accont

Hi @hayleyweeks 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

In Manage your bank feeds there is a section regarding changing your bank feed linked account. The information there guides you in this situation. If you require further assistance after that I suggest speaking with our Bank feeds team at 1300 555 93. For reference I will include Bank feeds and Setting up bank feeds for Essentials. 

I hope this helps. If this answers your inquiry please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this post easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post