MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Bank Feeds - ANZ Bank

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
AussieBatteries
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
AussieBatteries

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Feeds - ANZ Bank

Not sure why the ANZ credit card doesnt come through daily on the bank feeds as it does in Xero but as it only updates monthly, which is beyond useless, I need to stop the bank feeds coming through from ANZ.  Please advise how to do this as everytime I try and change it, it tells me there are transactions that are approved so it cant be deleted.  I dont want to delete any old transactions, I want to stop the new uploads as its useless and wont recognise payments to creditors.

thank you

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
10,569 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

10569Posts

1179Kudos

1491Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Bank Feeds - ANZ Bank

Hi @AussieBatteries

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great resource.

In terms of the available credit card feeds from ANZ, it does depend on whether the credit card is a personal or commercial card. As our ANZ bank feeds page indicates, personal credit card feeds are delivered to the file only once a month as opposed to commercial credit cards, which come through more frequently. Please note that as the feeds would be loaded by the bank, we have no control over which type a credit card gets classified as.

If you were wanting to cancel or stop a particular feed, then I recommend speaking with our bank feeds team on 1300 555 931 as they have the capability to stop specific feeds.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

AussieBatteries
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
AussieBatteries

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

rang the number 7 hours ago.  the machine said if I left a message it would return my call in 27minutes!  Still waiting!!! 

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,198 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29198Posts

3493Kudos

4286Solutions

Hi @AussieBatteries

Sorry to hear that is the case. If you do have a support enquiry relating to the product you are welcome to post it on the Forum, I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

If you are wishing to arrange for the cancellation of the feed, do let us know and we can look into arranging a callback from the relevant team for you.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post