MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Bank Feeds Matching Invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Partner Lisa_BBP
44 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Lisa_BBP
Experienced Partner

44Posts

39Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Feeds Matching Invoices

Hi I have a query relating to bank feeds transactions automatically matching to invoices.

Usually the bank feeds will prompt me when there is a matching invoice however, I noticed in the last week that a bank feed transaction matched an amount to an incorrect invoice automatically.  It led me to think that an invoice had been paid when in fact it was for the wrong customer and the customer that it should have applied to was in fact not invoiced yet.

This concerns me in that MYOB is incorrectly matching invoices based on amounts and did not allow me to confirm the transaction.

Is there an option in settings to confirm the bank feeds transactions or turn this automatic feature off?

2 REPLIES 2
Ultimate Partner IanChait
990 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
IanChait
Ultimate Partner

990Posts

715Kudos

181Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Bank Feeds Matching Invoices

Hi Lisa

Yes, you can turn auto matching off. Go to Banking>Manage Rules and unstick the box on the left , "Auto match bank transactions to Essentials transactions". You will then be able to match or allocate the payments.

Regards
Ian Chait CA
Certified Consultant Melbourne
P/M 0417 479 585
Email ian@myfc.com.au

Experienced Partner Lisa_BBP
44 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Lisa_BBP
Experienced Partner

44Posts

39Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds Matching Invoices

@IanChait wrote:

Hi Lisa

Yes, you can turn auto matching off. Go to Banking>Manage Rules and unstick the box on the left , "Auto match bank transactions to Essentials transactions". You will then be able to match or allocate the payments.

Thank you Ian Chait, most appreciated

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post