Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Feeds Not Working AGAIN

Hi team , 

I have been having ongoing issues with my bank feeds , you have had to fix this 3 times already for me. My most recent conversation with you has not been actioned as my bank feeds are still not active. I have these references : 

SERVICE REQUEST # : SR177188318447

INCIDENT # : INC0264485

Can you please look into when this can be fixed and an ongoing solution so this doesn't keep happening ? We have so many transactions each day between our 5 accounts and it is impossible to run our business when the bank feeds are continually dropping off. Each time this is an issue you ask me if I have made any changes to my business details and each time I respond with no.

Can you please help ?!

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
40,421 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,421Posts

5,478Kudos

5,969Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds Not Working AGAIN

Hi @CMWarehouse 

Based on the ticket information you have supplied I can see, the bank feed information was resent into that MYOB Essentials with an email being sent out to notify you of that action.

Due to the issue that is impacting your MYOB Essentials business, this situation may reappear and another ticket would be required to be lodged to have those feeds populate. We are happy to arrange for that for you, we would need to grab the account numbers (last four digits) and the date at which the feeds have not appeared for. Long term we do have a ticket with our product teams to look into certain bank feeds that are not flowing through as expected. In the meantime, we can lodge those tickets to have the feeds pull through if they are not. We are happy to arrange for that, just need those account numbers and the date they stopped.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

CMWarehouse
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven

The transactions have not started again since I raised that particular request. 

The following are the accounts and their last transaction dates :

NAB Account ending 1687 - 10/03/2021

NAB Account ending 7468 - 09/03/2021

NAB Visa ending 2876 - 10/03/2021

AMEX ending 1009 - 09/03/2021

AMEX ending 2002 - 04/03/2021

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
40,421 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,421Posts

5,478Kudos

5,969Solutions

Hi @CMWarehouse 

Thank you for confirming that information

I've arranged the lodgement of those tickets relating to that bank feeds. Our team will be able to investigate and push through the necessary data we have received from the Bank.

If you do have any other enquiries don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post