Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

103Posts

81Kudos

5Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds keep stopping Essentials

Hi @carolineh 

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate your notes.

I chucked a hissy fit on the phone on 16th November but no one notices.

Unfortunately it's the same old, same old with MYOB, standard UNanswers with NO results, issue an incident ticket number, (2 in the queue now)!

I will ring again to chuck another hissy fit when I have hours to wait on a phone call, then wait for the feeds to miraculously start working again with not even a courteous reply or apology.

Lisa_BBP
Trusted Partner
103 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

103Posts

81Kudos

5Solutions

Hi @carolineh 

Just thought I would let you know that miracles do happen!

Out of the blue, the bank feeds appeared this morning.

Must be the little elves hard at work!

(cause not a peep from MYOB)...tick, tock, tick, tock

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
40,141 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,141Posts

5,446Kudos

5,930Solutions

Hi @Lisa_BBP 

Great to hear that the bank feeds are working for you.

If you do encounter missing feeds again in the future, the recommendation is to check your Bank Statement/Internet Banking to ensure that those transactions are listed. If they are listed and have come through in your MYOB Essentials business, we're happy to look into those feeds on your behalf.

In this case, I do understand that the matter is resolved and you are receiving those feeds. However, don't hesitate to get in touch if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

KathyB2
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

We keep having the same issue with bank feeds stopping and have wasted a lot of time on the phone. Support is terrible. Was told would be fixed in 1 week, wasn't and rang back, told it would be fixed in 1 day, wasn't and rang back, this time fixed while on phone but stopped again after a few days.  Cancelled the bank feed and requested again. Only worked for a couple of days then stopped again. This issue needs to be fixed as cots business a lot of money with time for myob to answer phone and having to continually ring. 

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
40,141 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,141Posts

5,446Kudos

5,930Solutions

Hi @KathyB2 

I understand that our phone-based team did lodge a ticket with our internal team with regards to your bank feeds back in November.

From the look of that ticket, it was actioned on 11/11 where we have updated a record at our end which should allow for those feeds to flow through going forward as intended. In terms of past data, the business has a lock period thus we are unable to re-send that information. We do recommend that you unlock that period and reach out to the team so they can re-send that information.

If you are still not receiving transactions in that MYOB Essentials business, I would recommend checking your Internet Banking to ensure that the transaction (s) are being listed on there. If those transactions are listed, getting a copy of the bank statement/screenshot of the Internet Banking and one of the MYOB Essentials Bank Transactions window filtered by all accounts all transactions for a suitable period. This information can be private messaged to me on the forum - would need to be added as photos (images) to that private message.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

KathyB2
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Not sure if the banks were requested again 11/11, thought it was after that, but when it was requested again it only worked 1 day and they have been done manually since. So there is no point sending you screen shots.  Don't think unlocking will help either as the bank feeds are definitely not working. Can't you see on your end that the feeds haven't been happening?

Lisa_BBP
Trusted Partner
103 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

103Posts

81Kudos

5Solutions

Hi @KathyB2 

Sorry to say but you need to ring MYOB technical support and jump up and down and chuck a hissy fit.

MYOB will issue you an incident ticket number and miracously they appear the next day.

It's happened to one of my clients twice (Westpac account).

It's definitely a MYOB issue as my Xero clients with a Westpac account had no issue whatsoever.

Good luck Smiley Happy

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
40,141 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,141Posts

5,446Kudos

5,930Solutions

Hi @KathyB2 

We do require the screenshots to lodge a ticket with our team, as these screenshots will clearly indicate what transactions haven't come through. This way our internal bank feeds team can investigate that situation and if necessary confer with the bank to see about those missing transactions.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

KathyB2
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Sorry, I am new to myob community. Are you answering in lieu of the Moderator? Ringing them takes too long and the problem just occurs again. 3 times now for us with the feeds stopping. 

KathyB2
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

The transactions are there because we are loading them manually and having no issue loading them manually. Can't you see the Manual uploads are occurring, and that the automatic bank feeds aren't working?. Isn't there logging on automatic bank feeds for us, so you can see they aren't occurring?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post