MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,204Posts

5,453Kudos

5,940Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds keep stopping Essentials

Hi @KathyB2 

While we do understand that not having those bank transactions being added to the MYOB Essentials business can cause some disruption, importing those transactions can actually create more disruption as it can lead to a double-up when those transactions do come in.

If you are expecting a transaction to come in, but have not received that transaction the recommendation would be reviewing your Internet Banking to ensure that the transaction(s) is listed. If that transaction is listed, do review the Bank Account delivery frequency to ensure that the feed period has elapsed as some transactions will be delivered on a monthly cycle. If you are still expecting to see those transactions, we would need to grab those screeenshots to raise a ticket with our team to review your feeds in more detial.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

KathyB2
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

1. We had bank feeds working for months with no issues then started having issues a few months back. But you guys took so long to fix the first time the business still  needed to run so we fed in manually and when the feed started again they were duplicated but the accountant helped fix this. The problem is they have stopped again another 2 times and it takes so long to get someone on the phone and the first time it took 2.5 weeks to fix. When the bank feed was cancelled and requested again it worked for 1 day. I think it might be best if we cancel again and then request again. If we have issues I will come back to you and provide the screen shots for a ticket to get raised. We have sat on phone for 2 hrs for someone to answer and don't  have that time to waste. To date we have found the support very lacking and the issues with bank feeds need to get sorted as they cause a lot of wasted time and disruption. 
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
40,204 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,204Posts

5,453Kudos

5,940Solutions

Hi @KathyB2 

We've happy to look into those feeds for you and raise a ticket with the team if required.

It should be noted that the bank feeds team work on a ticket-based system where they do take the next ticket in the queue. As a result, it can take a period of time for a ticket to be resolved depending on potential other tickets in the queue. In some cases, the team do need to confer with the bank to help aid in that investigation, this would add an additional timeframe for a resolution.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Gavin173
2 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, I'm having the same issue. It's the second time it's happened in the last month, I called and they fixed it after about 3 days and now it stopped again as of the 16th of December. What is going on and how can I get it going again ? I've tried calling but can't get through due to the excessive wait times. 

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
40,204 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,204Posts

5,453Kudos

5,940Solutions

Hi @Gavin173 

How did you get on with that one, did you manage to retrieve those feeds? If those bank feeds are still outstanding and not received at your end do let us know so we can offer further assistance with that and potentially look at raising a ticket with our team to investigate on your behalf.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

KathyB2
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

The bank feeds never started after they were requested so they have been done manually. Please look into why the banks feeds did not happen for this request, and let me know when they are starting and we will stop uploading them. We still need to be able to function if myob is not working as it should be. 

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
40,204 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,204Posts

5,453Kudos

5,940Solutions

Hi @KathyB2 

As has been indicated, if you would like for us to investigate those bank feeds through this channel, those screenshots do need to be provided. For privacy reasons, you are welcome to add them to a private message as images to myself. 

If you are not wishing to provide those screenshots, we would not be able to start that investigation through this channel as we do clearly need to see what is occurring at yourself. If you wish for that investigation to occur but are not wishing to provide those screenshots through this channel then you are welcome to reach out to our phone-based team. Note: We would be unable to offer further assistance without those screenshots.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post