Highlighted
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Recon-out of balance

I processed invoices via spend money on 31/5/2020 and did the payment in a batch with a lump sum amount via online banking.  The lump sum amount  which had appeared in the bank on 1/6/20.

The closing balance of the June bank reconciliation is now out by this amount.  I can see all the outstanding spend money of  31/5 in June transaction.  I also see a lump sum related to this payment to be allocated.  The problem is I have no spend money transaction processed on 31/5 to be matched!  When I tried to allocate the lump sum payment, all it asked is an account for allocation.  I can't put the account again as the invoices processed on 31/5/20 were done with account charged.

I tried to tick all outstanding spend money for 31/5 and not allocated the 'allocate me ' , this is when the closing bank balance is out.

How do I solve this problem please? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,827 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,827Posts

209Kudos

264Solutions

Re: Bank Recon-out of balance

Hi @Judah

Thank you for your post and apologies for the delay in our response. If you're still having issues with this, I would recommend checking our help article Why is my bank balance different to my MYOB Essentials balance? which has a list of reasons on why this out of balance may be and a work around. 

Please do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post