Sharon2456
1 Post
User
Sharon2456

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Rules

Using MYOB Essentials this morning and making bank rules.  The bank rules will only allocated to 1 ot 2 not all that it relates to.  Is there a problem with Essentials this morning.  I have changed browsers from Google chrome to Internet exploxer to see if this helps but it doesn't.   I constantly need to log back in as well.    

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
27,563 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

27563Posts

3242Kudos

4043Solutions

Re: Bank Rules

Hi @Sharon2456

When you use a rule to create a bank transaction the system will generate the relevant transaction on your behalf. If there is a problem with generating that transaction it will not be able to apply that rule and thus create the bank transaction.

Generally, you will encounter this situation if the reference number of the resulting transaction is not a unique number or the sequence is not working as intended. What I would recommend doing is manually recording the relevant Banking>>Spend Money/Receive Money transaction and updating the reference number of that transaction to be another number/sequence. Once that has been actioned, in theory, the system will pick on that and apply those rules going forward.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post