Bank Transaction View

Cheviot
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Transaction View

My description on a Farmlands Feed in the reconcilation screen isn't coming through in full to create a rule.  For Power Accounts its the account number at the end that isn't coming through so I can assign a different rule to each account number.

Is there a way to include this, each power account needs a different rule.

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,189 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,189Posts

1,014Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank Transaction View

Hi @Cheviot 

How did this transaction come into Essentials? Was this imported via a Bank Feeds or manually entered/imported?

If this came in via a Bank Feed then this would mean either the Bank has not sent through the full description when the data was sent to us, or the transaction description is being clipped toward the end.

Depending on how this was enetered can determine if this can be investigated to changed. Otherwise there may need to be a different way to run a rule on if they use the same type of convention that other transactions do not use.

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
Cheviot
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank Transaction View

Hi @Haydes 

The transaction is imported via Bank feeds.  I can see the description includes the account number when I reconcile but that account number disappears from the description when I create the rule from within the transaction screen.

Thanks
Caitlin

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post