Bank feeds - joint signatories

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank feeds - joint signatories

Hi I have just subscribed to Essentials recently and I am trying to set up bank feeds to our business accounts. Currently it isn't working and is only showing me my personal accounts. My husband and I are joint signatories on our business transaction and savings accounts with the Commonwealth Bank. Is this the problem and what is the process for getting the feeds set up when you are joint signatories? Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

224Kudos

221Solutions

Re: Bank feeds - joint signatories

Hi @RowenaW 

Apologies for the inconvenience with the current bank feeds issue.  We are currently looking into this and working on resolving the issue.  Please subscribe to the post Unable to get bank feed transactions 23/09/2019 to receive notifications when information is updated there. 

Sorry again for disruption in service, thank you for your patience during this process. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Theresa, I read the note about the disruption to service but I think this is different. When I get connected to Comm Bank to set up accounts, the only accounts I am given as options to connect to are my personal accounts i.e. our business accounts which require joint signatures are not shown. There is a note presented to me on the screen which says: If you want to connect an account that requires more than one signatory, or don’t want to link accounts online, get started in MYOB. When I click on that, it just leads me back to the Manage Bank Feeds page so I'm just in a loop without any resolution to my question about how to organise a bank feed to account which has joint signatories.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

224Kudos

221Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @RowenaW 

Thanks for clarifying, this is a different inquiry than I first realized. To set up this bank feed you will need to go into your Essentials and print the form to be filled out and mailed in. This way you can both sign the form and it can be processed by our Bank Feeds team.  Once it is received by us it should take about 5 business days. 

To review which types of accounts CW will link for bank feeds please refer to bank feeds through Commonwealth Bank of Australia.   For additional reference see Setting up a bank feed for a Commonwealth Bank account in Essentials. 

Let me know if you need more information. If this answers your inquiry please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks @Theresa_D 

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

224Kudos

221Solutions

No worries @RowenaW happy to help! Feel free to utilize the forum if you have other inquires or advice. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post