Bank feeds not working

Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank feeds not working

Bank feeds are ready but no transaction arrive.   Have not been able to get working since april oin spite of asking for help.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank feeds not working

Bank Feeds have finally been completed however less than 10 transactions are coming through from 2 accounts. Cant find answers or anyone who can help. Getting incredibly frustrating when I have GST returns to do!!

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,990 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,990Posts

5,008Kudos

5,403Solutions

Hi @GoldCreekStatio 

Looking at the bank feeds for the serial number linked to your my.MYOB account, from what I can see bank feeds for the credit card should be working as intended with the latest transaction dated 26/06. I can see that there has been another bank feed an actual bank account, however, this does appear to have a cancelled status and thus no transactions will flow through for that. If you are requiring feeds for that account, it would need to be re-applied for.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,990 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,990Posts

5,008Kudos

5,403Solutions

Hi @OakConsultingNZ 

Based on what I can see of your bank feeds, we have received a minimal number of transactions from your financial institution with the latest transactions being delivered 1 for 24/06/2020 one bank account and 3 for 24/06/2020 on another bank account.

If you are expecting additional transactions I would recommend checking your Internet Banking/Bank statements to ensure that those transactions are recorded at the bank's end. If those transactions are listed at the bank's end getting a private message with a screenshot of the bank's Internet banking/bank statement showing those missing transactions and one of MYOB Essentials Bank transactions window filtered by all accounts for all transactions and a suitable date range. With this information, we can check out records to ensure that the feed has been set up and if necessary, pass it onto our bank feeds team who will confer with your bank if necessary to have those feeds investigated.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re Bank feeds

Yes the Credit card is working .

Bank feed is not working. I have reapplied for the bank feed to be reactivated on Two separate occasions each time it records as ready, the download has said it is uptodate but there are no entries in the bank feed. Each time i look at the Check Update tab the associated account is white.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,990 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,990Posts

5,008Kudos

5,403Solutions

Re: Re Bank feeds

Hi @GoldCreekStatio 

If the associated account listed on the Manage Bank Feeds window is not listed that will typically mean that a bank account from your MYOB Essentials account lists has not been selected for that account. Should that be the situation you want to select the associated MYOB Essentials account that reflects that real-life bank account as the associated account. Once that has been selected the bank transactions will start appearing in the linked account.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post