Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank feeds

Hi,

My bank feeds suddenly stop working

Could you guys please have a look at it?

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,660 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,660Posts

4,358Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank feeds

Hi @cruz 

Looking at your Bank feeds for your MYOB Essentials business, with serial number ending in 2390*, we are showing as the latest bank feed transactions being sent through were from the 16/10/2019. These should be available within that MYOB Essentials business. Do let us know if you are unable to see those transactions.

*Note: I can see that you do have a few MYOB Essentials Businesses, you can check the serial number from the bottom of the Business Name Menu (top right) to ensure that you have the correct MYOB Essentials business open.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User cruz
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

The last transaction that I can see is 10/10/2019, about a week ago. This might happen because in 10/10 I redeemed another serial number under my account. My intention was to renew my 12 months subscription. Could you please help me with that? Thank you

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,660 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,660Posts

4,358Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @cruz 

From what I can see of the account, the Bank Feeds should be flowing through to the MYOB Essentials Business ending in 2390. I wonder if you did get caught up with some issues that CBA encountered, which should have since been resolved. Do check out Commonwealth Bank (CBA) Services 17-18/10/2019 for more information.

In terms of your other serial number, by redeeming that it has created a new MYOB Essentials Business which from what I can see doesn't have bank feeds enabled on it.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven.

I'm still having the bank feeds issue

Is there any easy way to get this sorted?

It has been off about a month now.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,660 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,660Posts

4,358Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @cruz 

From what I can see the Bank Feeds are linked and have been going through to the original MYOB Essentials Business with serial number ending in 2390 with the last transaction being available from 11/11/2019 (at time of posting). 

If you are not seeing those latest bank feeds, I would recommend ensuring that you are opening the appropriate MYOB Essentials Business (the serial number would be listed at the bottom of the Business Name menu (top right)). If you are opening that MYOB Essentials business, do go to Banking>>Bank transactions and ensure that you have the appropriate filters i.e. all transactions, all bank accounts and a suitable date range i..e 01/11/2019 - 12/11/2019. If no transactions are appearing under that circumstance then we would require a screenshot of that Bank transactions window and one of the View Import history (drop-down button next to Import Statement).

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos