RosieT
3 Posts
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank transactions empty

Am I missing something... I wanted to look at past bank transactions (Money Received in particular) so I went to the transactions and there's nothing there at all as it doesn't even have any option for me to select my bank account. I'm new to essentials and had to import all transactions from November 2020 which is the start of this particular business's financial year (it's a sporting club hence the different financial year start.) I did it all manually and so I don't have bank feeds or anything and don't have it connected to the sporting clubs actual bank account. 

Is this why the transactions are showing up empty? Everything else is fine, I can see all transactions when I go in to reconcile each month. I just want an easy way to look at past transactions without having to undo the reconcilitations and then redo them.

I have added a screenshot to explain what I mean. 

Thank you.

Untitled.png

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Bank transactions empty

Hi @RosieT 

The Bank transactions window in MYOB Essentials will only show bank transactions that you have received through bank feeds or imported using the Import statement function. As you have not completed those tasks, the account selection and window fields would be blank.

In saying that, to view the MYOB Essentials transactions you have already recorded you probably want to view the Banking>>Find transactions to see those MYOB Essentials transactions.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

RosieT
3 Posts
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank transactions empty

Thank you so much, that makes complete sense. Good to hear I haven't skipped a step which is what I thought it may have been. And good to hear I can find bank transactions that other way.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post