Bank transactions - feeds that appear to double up and there is nowhere to match/allocate them

Highlighted
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank transactions - feeds that appear to double up and there is nowhere to match/allocate them

When trying to reconcile my bank statements (I use bank feeds) I have a GST business account and a general cheque account. If I allocate the money - for example if I have transferred from the cheque account to the GST account it doesnt allow me to match the transaction. It then shows as a double up and if I do a transfer the bank statements dont reconcile. If I dont allocate them then the bank statements both reconcile.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Staff Post
425 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
MYOB Staff Post

425Posts

170Kudos

115Solutions

Re: Bank transactions - feeds that appear to double up and there is nowhere to match/allocate them

Hello Heather @Heather71 ,

If you have bank feeds for both bank accounts, you need to use the 'transfer' tab in the Banking > Bank Transaction screen by clicking into the dropdown arrow on the far right of the bank feed transaction.

This only needs to be done once, and on one bank account. You will notice once it identifies a transfer transaction, it will automatically be matched to its corresponding bank account's bank feed transaction.

A manual transfer money transaction under the banking tab is not required.

Regards
Ali
MYOB Client Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post