Partner Zone

Bank transactions not showing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
gregglesspiked
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank transactions not showing

Ever since the long weekend (23-26th) I havent seen any bank transactions come through. 

making it a week and a half since a feed has come through

last bank feed came through on the 18/1/2021

8 REPLIES 8
Maddie_G
45 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

45Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Bank transactions not showing

Hi @gregglesspiked 
I saw this post that sounds very similar to your issue https://community.myob.com/t5/MYOB-Essentials-Accounting/Bank-Feeds-not-working-since-25-01-2021/m-...
What Bank is it that you use if you don't mind me asking? I am curious if it is the same Bank Institution that you both use as there may be an issue that MYOB can look into resolving, this is a great one to call up the team about as I had mine looked intojust the other week and the team worked out what the issue was. Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Maddie

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

gregglesspiked
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hey I bank with ANZ. 

That hyperlink didn't work, but found the post. 
Could be the same issue..

my feeds are attached but they've been like this for ages and have been sending through the feeds with no issues for a couple of years too

E0FECA3F-7606-4D49-814C-BF0469BA90EE.jpg
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @gregglesspiked 

If you are expecting to see a transaction in your bank feeds that hasn't come through we do recommend checking your Internet Banking/bank statement to see if the transaction is listed. If that transaction is not listed, then do speak to the bank.

If that transaction is listed and hasn't come through to your MYOB Essentials getting the following screenshots would be required:

• One of the Bank Transactions - MYOB Essentials business filtered by all accounts, all transactions and a suitable date range.
  • One of the Internet Banking/bank statement showing those "missing" transactions

Having that information would allow us to have a further in-depth look into the account and bank feed setup. For privacy reasons, do feel free to send me that information as a Forum private message with that information. Note: if you are sending that information through private messages you would need to upload those screenshots as images using the Photos option when composing the message.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

NikkiH
Experienced User
47 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

47Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Did you get this sorted? I have the same issue for over a week now...so fustrating Smiley Sad

Maddie_G
45 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

45Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

@NikkiH you can private message Steven who last commented before you and he can look into this for you. The team can see if there have been transactions sent through from your bank or if there has been a delay as a week is much longer than usual. Hope that helps!

Kind regards,
Maddie

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

gregglesspiked
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Yes I did. But I had to call up and go through every bank account. (I have 6 accounts) 

Was told there was no queue so shouldn't be long... 30-45 mins later I got through and went through each account - another half hour or so. 
was fixed same week though so that was a positive. No explanation though

NikkiH
Experienced User
47 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

47Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Have done that last week but still waiting on anything to change  - he said can take usually 5 days to find out anything maybe longer...very annoying Smiley Sad

NikkiH
Experienced User
47 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

47Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

I got it sorted! Apparently if you make changes in the file to your business details it stops sending bank feeds till they do it manually to get it started again. I had just moved premises so had updated my business address and number.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post