Banking --> Import Bank Statements(not working at all)

MB-MYOB
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Banking --> Import Bank Statements(not working at all)

New user - we have our bank feeds up and running but are unable to use the IMPORT STATEMENTS function (which I understand we need to do in order to load previous transactions).  

I have downloaded from our bank and tried different options for .qif files but as soon as we hit the green IMPORT button nothing happens - it just seems to freeze. 

I have been on the phone several times this morning and have been pushed from one area to another (now waiting a call back form yet another area). 

I have read the documentation and help files and sure I’m doing the right thing, but it would be great if anyone could let me know if I’m missing something simple. 

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

215Kudos

215Solutions

Re: Banking --> Import Bank Statements(not working at all)

Hi @MB-MYOB 

Thanks for your post, welcome to the community forum! I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support. 

We'll try a few things to see if we can sort this out and get you up and running with your bank feeds. The first thing I'd suggest is to clear your browser cache, this will clear out any saved shortcuts in the background and sort possible odd behaviors.

I see you've already been provided with the information in import bank and credit card statements, but there's some additional links within that will provide information such as tips to complete the task. I'll link working with bank transactions as well for reference. 

Once you try the troubleshooting and review the help articles, let me know if you're still having issues with this. If this answers your post please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
MB-MYOB
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Ok - So the solution was to use a diffent web browser (Google chrome seemed to work). 

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

215Kudos

215Solutions

Hi @MB-MYOB I'm glad its sorted for you now.  Feel free to utilize the forum if you have other inquiries or advice. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post