Batch invoicing different items

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Perun
2 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Batch invoicing different items

Hi folks

I am wondering whether MYOB has a function where I can add items to a customer's account and have MYOB invoice it automatically at a pre-set date.

Eg. I clean blocks of units and during the month the strata plan will incur additional charges, ie. globes, bin service, additional time spent, etc. Ideally I would key these in onto a sales order which MYOB would convert to an invoice on each 15th and email to the customer.

Also, is MYOB able to create a new sales order for each customer automatically at a set date?

Thank you in advance!

Nick

3 REPLIES 3
Partner TingSpace
226 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

226Posts

147Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Batch invoicing different items

Hi @Perun

The functions you are mentioning seem to be more in line with Recurring Transactions where you can have a sale automatically create for a customer on a certain date of month, or every year, etc. This is more of an AccountRight feature, however there have been requests of this similar to this, and it would be a very helpful and useful feature for MYOB Essentials. And would make invoicing a much simpler task.

I've put some of the Idea's already posted that are similar to what you have mentioned below, if you have something more to add, you can always Post an Idea on the Idea's Exchange and have the request sent to the MYOB Developers.

Recurring Transactions in LiveAccounts (MYOB Essentials)

Automatically Email Invoices

Thank you,
TingSpace

~TingSpace
Perun
2 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you very much for your timely reply!

This is a deal breaker, and I don't need AccountRight features at this stage so I don't think MYOB is the right product for me.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,072 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,072Posts

4,259Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Perun

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

I'm sorry to hear that MYOB Essentials hasn't meet your requirements. As @TingSpace has mentioned recurring transactions is an idea that is currently on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange. This particular idea is something that we have marked as planned as this stage we are looking into adding to the MYOB Essentials program however no set date has been announced for that feature as yet.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post