Bill showing as 'overdue' on Essentials despite being paid within the payment period....

RipekaI
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bill showing as 'overdue' on Essentials despite being paid within the payment period....

Hi there,

We have an annual insurance bill (we pay monthly) showing as 'overdue' on MYOB Essentials despite all monthly payments being made ontime and in full, within the payment periods listed on the MYOB entry.

I have tried deleting the payments allocated to the bill and then deleting the bill and reentering it but have the same outcome.

Any advice on the issue would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Ripeka 

5 REPLIES 5
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
5,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,166Posts

736Kudos

807Solutions

Re: Bill showing as 'overdue' on Essentials despite being paid within the payment period....

Hi @RipekaI 

Thanks for your post. So that I can better assist you with this, can you let me know how that invoice been entered? What is the due date entered in the transaction in Essentials? It would be great if you could post a screenshot of the bill transaction, just make sure you remove any sensitive information before posting.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

RipekaI
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bill showing as 'overdue' on Essentials despite being paid within the payment period....

Hi Tracey,

I hope this is what you're after but let me know if not...

MYOB Screenshot.png

MYOB Screenshot #2.png

Cheers,

Ripeka

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
5,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,166Posts

736Kudos

807Solutions

Hi @RipekaI 

Thanks for those screenshots. Where is it showing as overdue? Can you send me a screenshot of that window or report?

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

RipekaI
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

It's showing as overdue under the 'Bill' tab - please see the photo for reference...

MYOB Screenshot #3.png

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
5,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,166Posts

736Kudos

807Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @RipekaI 

Thanks for that screenshot. Sometimes this can occur if a bank transaction payment was automatically matched to an invoice/bill. Could you please check if this is the case? 

If so, you can troubleshoot it by:

- Unmatch the bank transaction payment. You can do so via Banking > Bank Transactions, locate the payment then remove the match. It can also be done by drilling into the invoice/bill, under the Activity list click into the payment line > delete. 

- Banking > Bank Transactions, manually match the payment to the invoice.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post