gliza81
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Billing to customer from MYOB - change our physical business address

We need to change our physical address with MYOB. By which I mean the address we have given to MYOB and which MYOB then repeats on the invoices that we receive from MYOB for our MYOB Essentials subscription.

Can this only be done by MYOB staff?

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,904 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,904Posts

4,403Kudos

4,777Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Billing to customer from MYOB - change our physical business address

Hi @gliza81 

Should a user need to update the primary address on their account with MYOB i.e. the address that shows on their MYOB Subscriptions the primary contact on an account can complete the following:

1. Log into their my.MYOB account
  2. Select My Account>>My Business Details
  3. Select Edit Business 
  4. Edit the address and other information as required.

Occasionally, we still see that old address appearing on your MYOB Subscription invoices after making that change in your my.MYOB account. I'm happy to take a look at the account after you make that change to ensure that it all looks correct. You'll need to send me through a private message with your product serial number and the new address so I can action that review of your account.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

gliza81
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks, @Steven_M .  I found that the business address is right in the my.MYOB account. However, I do need to update the Full Business Name, Trading As name and Business Phone. My difficulty is step 3. I can't see 'Edit Business' anywhere on the 'My Business Details' page.

I will PM you regarding the business address issue, as the invoices are not reflecting the correct, new one as my.MYOB is.

gliza81
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks @Steven_M . I figured out what I was doing wrong and I get the page showing the 'Edit Business Details' button now.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post