4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

CBA Bankfeeds not updating

Hi,

My CBA bankfeeds not updating since 5 Feb, can someone please look into this ASAP.

7 REPLIES 7
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
40,421 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,421Posts

5,478Kudos

5,969Solutions

Re: CBA Bankfeeds not updating

Hi @Akbar 

If you are expecting to see a transaction in your bank feeds that hasn't come through we do recommend checking your Internet Banking/bank statement to see if the transaction is listed. If that transaction is not listed, then do speak to the bank.

If that transaction is listed and hasn't come through to your MYOB Essentials getting the following screenshots would be required:

• One of the Bank Transactions - MYOB Essentials business filtered by all accounts, all transactions and a suitable date range.
  • One of the Internet Banking/bank statement showing those "missing" transactions

Having that information would allow us to have a further in-depth look into the account and bank feed setup. For privacy reasons, do feel free to send me that information as a Forum private message with that information. Note: If you are sending that information through private messages you would need to upload those screenshots as images using the Photos option when composing the message.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Akbar
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

I am getting the same issue since I raised a request last month about my CBA bank feeds. It is not updating again. I have several transactions on my bank statement since 11 March but it is not showing anything on my MYOB bank feeds.

Could someone please advise what's going on and it is very dissapointing that this is keep on happening.

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
40,421 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,421Posts

5,478Kudos

5,969Solutions

Hi @Akbar 

Depending on the setup of the feeds, there is a chance that the feeds could fall out again and thus another ticket would be required to be lodged. Happy to arrange that for you, getting the account numbers and the date you are not seeing the transactions from in a Forum private message would be ideal. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Akbar
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Raising another ticket as my bank feeds not updating again

Hi,

This is the second time having the same issue about the bank feeds not updating, im using CBA please provide me with another link for the private message to send the missing transaction and bank statement. 

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
40,421 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,421Posts

5,478Kudos

5,969Solutions

Re: Raising another ticket as my bank feeds not updating again

Hi @Akbar 

Happy to arrange the lodgement of another bank feeds ticket for you. In this case, we just need to grab the numbers of the accounts impacted (last four digits are fine) and the date at which the feeds appeared to have stopped for in a Forum private message.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Akbar
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Raising another ticket as my bank feeds not updating again

Hi Steven,

7178 is the last 4 digits and the date range affected after the 11 Mar 2021 until now.

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
40,421 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,421Posts

5,478Kudos

5,969Solutions

Hi @Akbar 

Thank you for confirming that information

I've lodged a ticket with our team in relation to those feeds. They should be able to push that data through if it has been provided by the Bank (or refer back to the Bank if we have yet to receive that information). Once that has occurred they should notify you via email.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post