Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

COMPLETE LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have a massive complaint about the lack of customer service.

I reported an issue over 10 weeks ago and despite numerous phone calls and emails I am no further to a resolution.

I am now told the matter has been escalated to a Developer Area, who I cannot contact and cannot email to see if and when the issue will be resolved.

After another hour on the phone today all I get is just wait and see and they will contact you when its fixede. No email available so I can contact someone, no promise of a follow up phone call nothing.

Itsa been 10 weeks already and nothing and all I get is just wait and see.

TERRIBLE Customer service

10 REPLIES 10
STEV7895
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

COMPLAINT ABOUT LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have a massive complaint about the lack of customer service.

I reported an issue over 10 weeks ago and despite numerous phone calls and emails I am no further to a resolution.

I am now told the matter has been escalated to a Developer Area, who I cannot contact and cannot email to see if and when the issue will be resolved.

After another hour on the phone today all I get is just wait and see and they will contact you when its fixede. No email available so I can contact someone, no promise of a follow up phone call nothing.

Itsa been 10 weeks already and nothing and all I get is just wait and see.

TERRIBLE Customer service

Emily_B
MYOB Moderator
1,327 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,327Posts

109Kudos

168Solutions

Re: COMPLETE LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hello @STEV7895 

I sincerely apologise that your experience in getting your issue resolved has been a frustrating one. In checking your account, it looks as though the issue you are experiencing did require some testing across various teams to narrow down what the problem is, and that your case has been escalated to our development team. As of today (21/09) I have checked and can confirm that it is still being investigated, and that you will be contacted directly when a resolution is found. 

That said, I am happy to assist you here on the forum if there is anything further you would like clarification on. Please feel free to send me a private message by clicking on this link with your queries on the status of your case and I will be happy to look into things for you.

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

STEV7895
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Well Emily, guess what, 3 months have now passed and still the matter has not been resolved.

Yes I was contacted directly after my last rant and told it was being looked into and a pending update to Essentials would 'likely' fix my problems.

That was the last time anyone bothered to keep me in the loop and I am still none the wiser if or when the issues I raised will be fixed.

It has now passed the frustrating stage and is bordering on incompetance on your Customer Service side to not even advise me of the status of the issue. I guess you just keep charging for the service and dont bother to provide it., 

I think the title of the original post is more relevant than ever. COMPLETE LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
39,439 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

39,439Posts

5,356Kudos

5,809Solutions

Hi @STEV7895 

Sorry to hear that that is the case. 

I understand that there has been a ticket lodge with the required team for further investigation into your enquiry. I've followed up on that ticket for you. However, we don't have any further updates that we can provide at this time.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

STEV7895
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Steven

Thank you for the update of sorts. So where too from here. Its been six months since I raised this issue and unless I chase it nothing appears to be happening. 

What happened to this magical upgrade that was to fix everything, is it still going to happen ? Will it fix my issues ? Surely someone somewhere can give me something to ease my concerns !

The lack of contact and feedback is what led to my compalint in the first place and basically absolutely nothing has been done to fix that part of the issue what so ever. Nothing is done until I once again start asking questions.

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
39,439 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

39,439Posts

5,356Kudos

5,809Solutions

Hi @STEV7895 

We are in development of a new MYOB Essentials platform. Due to the rollout schedule of that, we have made that newer platform available to newer MYOB Essentials clients with our existing client base being rolled out in stages, which has started and will flow into next year. Although, at this time we are unable to provide an exact date for when a client will be may available.

In terms of your enquiry, I can see that a ticket has been raised with the required team, however, we don't have resolution timeframe or any additional updates that can be provided at this time. Our team will reach out once that has been investigated.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Lisa_BBP
Trusted Partner
97 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

97Posts

78Kudos

5Solutions

Hi @STEV7895 

Sorry to say but don't hold your breath, I've had an issue for 18 months and counting now.

I get the same reply, MYOB are aware and we are unable to provide an exact date to resolve.

STEV7895
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

WRROR IN ROLL OVER - NO SERVICE FROM MYOB

I dicovered an error in the roll over of my MYOB affecting my General Ledger.

The matter was raised with MYOB back in June last year (2020) and has been followed up only by me on a regular basis since, to no result.

Any idea's on who else I can contact in regard to this issue as I get absolutely nothing from MYOB but false promises and zero fgeedback. My financial year ends May 2021 so at this rate it will not be fixed and I will get further into error.

HELP HELP HELP)

STEV7895
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Well here we all are, another 4 months has passed and ZERO contact from MYOB

All your empty promises to 'escalate' to mysteryous uncontactable departments have resulted in nothing.

What are the chances that some sort of customer service will be provided and an error of your doing will be fixed.....

Someone please respond

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post