Can I Email an invoice as a PDF Attachment?

Highlighted
Bluer271
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Can I Email an invoice as a PDF Attachment?

Hi,

Some of my customers use automated invoice proccessing and require me to send the invoices as a PDF attachment. I didn't realise that Essentials sends an email with a link to the invoice and then the customer has to convert to PDF. How can i send an invoice as a PDF attachment?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,494 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,494Posts

170Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Can I Email an invoice as a PDF Attachment?

Hi @Bluer271 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

Yes you can enable PDF attachments in your Invoice and quote settings.  If using online payments, choose the Bank account for receiving online payments, as well as whether you want to Enable PDF attachmentsto allow customers to download a PDF copy of their emailed invoice. I'll link you to Set up your payment details as well as Emailing and printing invoices for additional information.  The first link shows you where to go to make this selection. 

I hope this helps. If this answers your inquiry please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. Let me know how you go with this.

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post