Australia
riss
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Can't to log in to MYOB Essentials

I am trying to log in to MYOB Essentials with no success. I can enter my login details, but as soon as the dashboard shows up it re-routes straight back to the login page asking for my details again in what seems like an endless loop.  I have tried using a different internet browsers but it does the same thing.  Can anyone help me? 

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,386 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11386Posts

1302Kudos

1605Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Can't to log in to MYOB Essentials

Hi @riss 

Generally speaking, if you are experiencing a login loop with MYOB Essentials in many cases it can be caused by the system struggling to locate a file linked to the email address you are using to sign in. This can happen if the wrong country’s portal is being used, such as an Australian MYOB Essentials user trying to sign in using the New Zealand MYOB Essentials portal, if the email address hasn’t been invited to use a file, or if an AccountRight user is trying to access their online file through MYOB Essentials.

From what I can see, the email address you use to sign into the forum isn’t linked to any MYOB Essentials file. If this was the email address you were using you would need to speak with the owner of the MYOB Essentials file and get them to invite you to the file

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

riss
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
riss
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Can't to log in to MYOB Essentials

Hi Neil,

Thank you for your reply.  Looks like you are right.  My accountant had sent me a link and I just assumed that I was linked to Essentials but obviously not.  Makes sense now. 

Thank you very much for your fast reply and assistance.  Greatly appreciated. 

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post