Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

7Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Cancel Subscription

Why is it so difficult to cancel a MYOB subscription? I have tried calling 1300 555 123 and waited over an hour on the phone but still no response. I then tried contacting MYOB via Live Chat and waited 55 minutes for a response to be told that the only way for me to cancel is to contact that number and wait to speak to someone.

Very frustrating when I see the multitude of complaints on this forum about getting the subscription cancelled but each of those have been addressed with "I will arrange for someone to contact you for the cancellation". This leaves me with no other alternative than to vent my frustration on this forum for everyone else to see.

As at 29 April 2020, I wish to cancel subscription to Serial Numer 618701707503 immediately. I expect your generic response to private message you with my contact details so please go ahead and do that to see if I can get any satisfaction.

Out of interest....here is the Live Chat.....(I removed the names and contact numbers)

Natalie

Hi, I am trying to contact MYOB to cancel our subscription and am unable to get through to anyone. I would like to cancel subscription for XXXXXX - Serial Number 618701707503. My name is Natalie Mills and my contact number is XXXXXX. Can you please have someone contact me to confirm this cancellation as soon as possible.

Kyle

Hi Natalie! Thanks for your patience. Unfortunately we're unable to process cancellations over Live Chat, however if you contact our cancellations team, they will be more than happy to help. They can be reached on 1300 555 123 - Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm (AEST).

Natalie

I understand that so can someone please contact me. I have now waited over an hour on the phone and cannot get through. I have waited almost a further hour for your response. Can you please forward this information for someone to contact me as soon as possible.

Kyle

I'm sorry Natalie but I'm not able to arrange a callback for you. I understand it is frustrating when it takes a while to get through to us. We find our wait times are generally shorter in the morning if you're able to call then

Natalie

Why on the forum are people posting and then they are being told their requests have been sent to the cancellation team and they will get a call back. Why is this any different. Is there an email address that I can cancel via and get them to call me??

Kyle

I'm not sure why that happens on the forum, but I know we are not able to arrange callbacks via live chat. We don't have an email address for the cancellation team I'm sorry

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Valued User
293 Posts
Valued User
Valued User

293Posts

82Kudos

30Solutions

Re: Cancel Subscription

Best to edit your post and remove your serial number as this is a public forum.

Cheers

Robert

Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

7Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Robert....

Yeah if I can't do anything with that serial number then no one else will be able to.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,773 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,773Posts

206Kudos

263Solutions

Hi @NatM

I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with reaching us. Typically cancellations are handled by our phone based teams as per the Terms of use. I am happy to arrange an agent from our cancellation team to contact you, please send me a private message with your best contact number and Business name. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

7Kudos

1Solutions

Thanks Melisa, I have sent you that message.

Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

7Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Received an email this morning that the file has been cancelled. So didn't actually need to speak to anyone after all. Thanks Melisa for your assistance.

Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I want to cancel my subscribtion and I have waited for an hour but no one answer.

Please send me email via info@decglobal.com.au 

And I want to cancel my subscribtion for my company.

Regards

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,967 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,967Posts

5,004Kudos

5,401Solutions

Hi @Roylee0226 

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience with trying to contact the team to arrange that cancellation. If you would like to send me a private message on this Forum with your product serial number and best contact number. I'll be happy to arrange for one of the team to reach out to offer assistance with your enquiry.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post