Nards
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Cancelling subscription

Hi

Can someone please advise me how I go about cancelling our subscription, I am unable to find anything on my subscription details on how to do this.

Thank you 

4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
26,984 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

26984Posts

3131Kudos

3953Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Cancelling subscription

Hi @Nards

As has been indicated, to arrange cancellation of a subscription you do need to contact our phone-based team on 1300 555 111. This is as per the MYOB Essentials Terms of Use.

If you would like to send me a private message on the Forum with your best contact number I'll be happy to arrange for one of the team to get in contact to further discuss your enquiry,

You can send me a private message on the Forum by selecting my username @Steven_M and selecting Send a Message (right-hand side).

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Nards
2 Posts
Cover User
Nards
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you :-)

brookewatson
1 Post
Cover User
brookewatson
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have been on the phone for over an hour waiting - so far this call has cost me $37 and I am still litening to stupid 'musak' No service standards at all - impossible to get personal help when you need it

that is why I am cancelling or will be when eventually somebody answers the phone - \B Watson former client od four years No 293101

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
26,984 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

26984Posts

3131Kudos

3953Solutions

Hi @brookewatson

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble contacting our phone-based team in regards to your enquiry. If you would like to send me a private message with your best contact number and serial number I'll be happy to arrange for one of team to get in touch to best assist you with your enquiry.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post