Cover User
New Zealand
SAMCOMPUTERS
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Cannot log into myob essentials

I cannot log into MYOB Essential since last Wednesday.

Every time I tried to log in, it looks like it is logging into MYOB but then the screen refresh itself and goes back to the login screen again.

I have tried to reset the password and also restart the PC but does not work.

I have tried to use different PCs too.

Can you please help ASAP. Thanks.

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
22,977 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

22977Posts

2609Kudos

3279Solutions

Re: Cannot log into myob essentials

Hi @SAMCOMPUTERS

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

Typically, you encounter a loop back to the MYOB Essentials login page under two circumstances:

• You are using the incorrect MYOB Essentials Log in link i.e. you have the Australian login page but have a New Zealand MYOB Essentials Business. The best way to ensure that this not the case is to go to the MYOB website and select Sign In>>MYOB Essentials.

• The email address you are using to log into the MYOB Essential hasn't been associated with an MYOB Essentials Business thus there is nothing for you to log into.  If you are encountering this situation do ensure that you are using the email address used to sign up for the MYOB Essentials Business.  If that email address attempting to be used has not been set up to use an MYOB Essentials Business it can be invited to the MYOB Essentials Business as per MYOB Essentials Help Article: Creating users

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
SAMCOMPUTERS
2 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
SAMCOMPUTERS
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steve,

I have tried the first method but still does the same thing.

Cannot try the 2nd method as we only have 1 login email address so unable to create a new user if we cannot log into MYOB.

And for your further information, we were able to do it lat Monday, but cannot log in since Wednesday.

Can you please help check the backend of MYOB and see what's wrong?

Thanks.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
22,977 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

22977Posts

2609Kudos

3279Solutions

Hi @SAMCOMPUTERS

Looking into the situation further, we are showing as the email address that you are using for the Forum to be different to the one associated with MYOB Essentials.

I would recommend using the Darryn email address to log into MYOB Essentials, you should be able to log into the MYOB Essentials Business. From there you would be able to invite the email address you use to log into the Forum with.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post