Cannot login to my MYOB account

ImperialSteve
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Cannot login to my MYOB account

Im having trouble logging in to my essentials account, I'm getting a message saying my business is not recognised. I logged in earlier but it then shut me out and won't let me back in. Can you help?

4 REPLIES 4
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,375 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,375Posts

5,739Kudos

6,327Solutions

Re: Cannot login to my MYOB account

Hi @ImperialSteve 

Just taking a look at your account and access, using the email address that you have used to log into the Forum with, I have been able to locate the MYOB Essentials business and everything does appear as I would expect.

I would recommend ensuring that you are using that email address to log into the MYOB Essentials business. If you are still encountering that situation I would make sure that you are using the appropriate login page, which can be found on the MYOB Website and selecting Sign in (top right)>>MYOB Essentials.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

ImperialSteve
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven, thanks for getting in touch.

The problem seems to have resolved itself and I'm back into my account.

Appreciate you taking a look for me.

ImperialSteve
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

No.... Clearly my last statement was false...

Same thing is happening again this evening where I cant sign in again. 

The issue appears to happen in the evening with maybe bad weather.. I cant tell.. but its seriously frustrating when most of my invoicing and paperwork is done in the evenings.

This has never happened in the past 4 years that I've been using this service.

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,375 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,375Posts

5,739Kudos

6,327Solutions

Hi @ImperialSteve 

To my knowledge, there was no change at our end to your account that would prevent access after you have been using that file earlier in the evening. 

If it is only happening under certain circumstances i.e. evenings with bad weather, it sounds move like an environmental error with the computer and/or the connection, more so than an MYOB fault. However, my recommendation would be to try again earlier in the day to see whether you have that access. If you don't have access after that period it tends to indicate that something else is occurring with that. Should that be the case, trying in another browser and/or clearing your cache would be your first port of call.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post