Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Clients unable to open invoices :(

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
misspeta
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
misspeta
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Clients unable to open invoices :(

Hi Guys i have recieved emails from clients saying they are recieving this mesage when they click their invoices  in their email ? MYOB - Invoice portal

Smiley Sad Well, this is awkward. Looks like something went wrong!
Please try again later or contact the issuing business for assistance.

Any help  would be  great thanks 

Miss Peta 

5 REPLIES 5
Ultimate Partner Geoff_
461 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Geoff_
Ultimate Partner

1720Posts

373Kudos

180Solutions

Re: Clients unable to open invoices :(

Hi Bridey

Try having a look at this post on the MYOB Community Forum http://community.myob.com/t5/Sales-and-purchases/Customers-can-t-open-emailed-invoice/td-p/230299

Geoff
Busselton Bookkeeping Service
MYOB Bookkeeping Partner, BAS Service Provider
Phone 08 9754 7680
misspeta
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
misspeta
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Geoff ,  seems i will have to send some  invoices to some iindividuals    through email and not  myob ( argh )

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

7093Posts

497Kudos

1123Solutions

Hi @misspeta,

Sorry to hear your clients were having issue viewing the online invoice you've sent. The thread linked by Geoff was made back in 2014, before Online Invoice was released; although the causes are different, saving invoices as PDF then email them manually will still work.

However emailing manually is certainly not ideal. Looking into our record, recently we haven't had incidents would affect the usage of online invoices. If the issue happens again, I would suggest re-sending the invoice to your client while sending a copy to yourself, then test the online invoice link on your end. If only your client have issue viewing the online invoice, please suggest clearing their browser cache then try again. 

Another option you can consider is sending the invoice as a PDF attachment as well as an online invoice in the future. To do so please go to Invoice and quote settings > Payment options > Enable PDF attachments. 

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Trusted Cover User ablaze
99 Posts
Trusted Cover User
ablaze
Trusted Cover User

100Posts

27Kudos

2Solutions

We also are having this problem with some or our invoices. Most do deem to be able to be opened though. Why would that be? Most annoying for the customer.
Former Staff Tallie_M
2,000 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Tallie_M
Former Staff

4461Posts

301Kudos

698Solutions

Hi there @ablaze,

We have found that clients who have encountered this issue were typically using older versions of browsers. It would be worth asking your clients to copy / paste the invoice link to a different browser and see how that goes. Google Chrome is typically the browser that we recommended.

Please do let us know how that goes for you, and feel free to post again anytime you require.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post