Complaint regarding MYOB Essentials

1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Complaint regarding MYOB Essentials

Hi

My client has purchased MYOB Essentials with payroll.

They was behind in their work. We have just completed 2019 data and need to roll the payroll year into 2020

I have spent alot of time today on the phone as i have just found out that there is a problem with the software and cannot roll into 2020.

I asked to have a free upgrade as I needed it done today to do the BAS to lodge for the VIctorian Grant.

After been on the phone for so long talking to different people the best they could offer was a call back in 48 hours but probably no solution.

This should not be sold to clients with this issue.

I have had to put the payroll into another software to be able to do the bas as I could not let the client miss out on the grant.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,389 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,389Posts

542Kudos

515Solutions

Re: Complaint regarding MYOB Essentials

Hi @CJLOHREY 

Thanks for your post. The way MYOB Essentials works with regard to the end of financial/payroll year is that the year is rolled over automatically by the software. As such there is no option to roll over or close the previous year. 

I understand that you have since spoken with our phone-based team, who are currently investigating your particular situation and MYOB Essentials business in more detail with regards to the payroll year that has been set and ways in which we can move you into the current payroll year.

Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post