Correcting missed hours in last Pay Run

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User Thill
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Thill
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Correcting missed hours in last Pay Run

Can missed hours from last 'normal' Pay Run be easily compensated for, by somehow submitting a 'supplementary' pay run for that employee which only includes the missed hours, whilst making appropriate PAYG entry to make total PAYG (for original pay run plus supplementary pay run) equal to what it would have been had the missed hours not been missed in the original pay run?

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31525Posts

4118Kudos

4597Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Correcting missed hours in last Pay Run

Hi @Thill

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

MYOB Essentials will allow the user to process a second pay run for an employee if hours/amounts were missed in the original pay. This is done like any other pay through the Payroll>>Enter pay.

In terms of PAYG, MYOB Essentials taxes each pay individual. So by adding that pay in it is treated as a new pay and therefore will tax that pay as it would a normal pay for that amount. If that tax value is not what is required for your needs then you can click into the PAYG value in the Pay run window and overtype the amount to be the required amount. Do speak to the ATO to ensure that you have the correct amount of tax for that pay before completing this task.

Attachment.PNG

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User Thill
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Thill
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Correcting missed hours in last Pay Run

thanks Steven that was very straight forward, running the extra Pay Run for the missed hours. .. rgds, Thill

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post